Are you looking for a free training opportunity in Saudi Arabia? Then you can apply now for KAUST Fully Funded Internship program, at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The KAUST VSRP (Visting Student Research Program) will select approximately 130 interns from all over the world. The duration of a fully funded international research training is 3-6 months.
The Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a unique program that offers students the chance to conduct innovative research at KAUST.
Through this landmark internship, talented students can undertake experimental study of carbon-free combustion or explore the untapped potential of CRISPR-Cas9 technologies.
All You Need to Know about KAUST Fully Funded Internship in Saudi Arabia 2021
- Hosted Country: Saudi Arabia.
- Hosted University: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
- Duration: 3-6 Months.
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- No. of Internships: 130.
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Study Mode: Full-Time Study.
KAUST Fully Funded Internship Areas
- Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Biological & Related Fields.
Find The RIGHT FACULTY PROJECT For you using this link
The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program will cover the following expenses:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
Eligibility for KAUST paid Internship:
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students. Current PhD. .candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
- Strong verbal and written English Skills:
- Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
REQUIREMENTS For KAUST Internship in Saudi Arania
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Selection and Approval PROCESS for VSRP Internship
What happens after you’ve applied?
- Once all requirements have been submitted, your complete application will be reviewed and you may be contacted by the faculty member for a Skype interview to discuss your academic, your research background and to learn more about your interest in the internship.
- If you are selected to move forward with KAUST Fully Funded Internship, you will receive an invitation to schedule a Skype interview with the Office of Admissions, where we will discuss any questions you may have about life at KAUST and hear more about you.
- If you are approved, you will receive an email acceptance letter following the interview.Finally, a travel advisor will get in touch with you to help make a smooth relocation to the KAUST campus.
Application Procedures for VSRP Internship in Saudi Arbia
You need to fill out an online application for a research training at KAUST Fully Funded Internship. Please read all application instructions carefully before applying.
Check the official link below.
The VSRP program applications are accepted throughout the year.
To get the most of your VSRP experience, it is best to start planning as early as possible.
If a project interests you, please feel free to contact the faculty member directly to learn more about their expectations and share more about your research background.
Scholarship Official Website
Check other scholarships opportunities following international scholarships category.