Become a part of the change by submitting your original art to Embracing Our Differences art Competition and its annual international outdoor juried art exhibit.
Artists possess a powerful tool to evoke social change. Without uttering a single word, they can enlighten, educate and affect change around the world. Embracing Our Differences invites you to participate in creating a society where diversity is embraced and individuality is celebrated.
Featuring 50 billboard-size images measuring 16 feet (5m) wide by 12.5 feet (4min) high, each work of art is created by local, national and international artists reflecting their interpretation of our theme “enriching lives through diversity and inclusion.“
Final selections will be chosen based on artistic excellence and originality in the reflection of our theme “enriching lives through diversity and inclusion.it is strongly encourage for new and fresh interpretations To download the full Art Selection Criteria, please click here.
Download artwork templates for your students.
To view past winning selections, please visit our Galleries page
Who can enter?
Embracing Our Differences art Competition is open to Artists, professionals, amateurs, students – everyone can participate. National and international submissions are encouraged and there is no limit on the number of submissions
Competition Entry fee
The Competition is free to enter.
Embracing Our Differences art Competition Prizes
A total of $3,000 (US) will be presented in the form of three separate awards – $1,000 each for “Best-in-Show Adult;” “Best-in-Show Student;” and the “People’s Choice.” The “People’s Choice” award will be determined by visitors to the exhibit.
To submit online:
- Your art may be any size and medium; however to submit digitally requires a digital file of your art which is capable of being uploaded to our server;
- Your art must be HORIZONTAL in orientation, which means that it must be wider than it is tall – submissions that do not meet this requirement will be disqualified (see the example below):
- Please label your digital art file with the “title” and your name – for example, “Embracing Our Differences-Mark Smith;”
- Your digital file must be a high resolution image of no less than 300 dpi (the higher the better);
- Your digital file must be less than 400MB in size; AND
- Include a brief (200 word maximum) “Artist Statement” explaining your art, your creative process and/or what the theme means to you.
- If making more than one submission online, you will need to create a separate entry for each one.
- Teachers submitting student art work should click here for a simplified submission process.
To submit by Mail:
Check more information following the official link below.
The registration period ends on October 6, 2021.
You can check the competition website following this link
Check other prizes and contests following International Competitions category