Edinburgh university in Scotland offers Online Learning Scholarships for all part-time master’s programs at the university. Edinburgh university Online Learning Scholarships help students obtain full funding that includes exemption from all tuition fees for the duration of the chosen academic program, and grants are provided for more than one study program at the Scottish University
Through this article, you can find all information regarding Edinburgh university Online Learning Scholarships 2021, conditions, and how to apply for this scholarship step by step.
All You Need to Know about Edinburgh university Online Learning Scholarships 2021
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the United Kingdom and the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university has five main campuses in Edinburgh, which house as many buildings of historical and architectural interest as those in the Old Town.
The university is a member of a number of prestigious academic organizations, the most important of which is the League of European Research Universities, which is a consortium of 23 leading research universities in Europe. It has the third largest funded university in the United Kingdom, after the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford. In 2019-20, the University has a consolidated annual income of £ 1,125.3 million, of which £ 296.1 million comes from scholarships and research contracts.
Edinburgh receives nearly 60,000 applications annually, making it the second most popular university in the UK by number of students.
The University of Edinburgh will offer twelve Masters scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University.
- Hosted Country: Online Learning Scholarships.
- Hosted university: University of Edinburgh.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Coverage: Tuition fees.
- No. of scholarships: 11.
- Language of Instruction: English language.
- Study Mode: part-Time Study.
- Eligibility: Master.
University of Edinburgh scholarships Areas
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Anatomical Sciences
- Ancient Worlds (Archaeology and Classics)
- Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics
- Medical Image Analysis
- Applied Poultry Science
- Biodiversity,Wildlife and Ecosystem Health
- Carbon Innovation
- Carbon Management
- Climate Change Management
- Clinical Animal Behaviour
- Clinical Education
- Clinical Management of Pain
- Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseasesv
- Clinical Ophthalmology
- Clinical Trials
- Conservation Medicine
- Critical Care
- Data Science for Health and Social Care
- Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- Data Skills Workforce Development
- Dental Sedation and Anxiety Management
- Digital Education
- Digital Media Design
and much much more! Check all programs and majors available at the university for the part-time master’s degree following this link.
Edinburgh university Master scholarships BENEFITS
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
Applicants must be nationals and residents of the following countries:
- Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters programme offered by the University
- The applicant must have the nationality of one of the eligible countries to apply for the scholarship.
- Countries eligible for this grant are based on the categories of “least developed countries” and “other low-income countries” as mentioned by the Economic Cooperation Organization and the Development Assistance Committee. The full list can be found at: DAC-List-of-ODA-Recipients-for-report-2020-flow.pdf (oecd.org)
- Applicants must have been offered a place in one of the part-time master’s programs at the University of Edinburgh and must have accepted or intend to do so with this offer.
Application Procedures for Edinburgh university Online Learning Scholarships 2021
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that after submitting the admission application, it may take up to ten working days for all application evaluation procedures to be completed and the student to be given information about his association with the university and to apply for this scholarship.
Especially since filling out the scholarship application requires that the student have an account consisting of a username and password. This account is granted to the student after applying to one of the master’s programs available at the university. You can go to this online application via this link.
If you need help, please go to this link: ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
The scholarship deadline is 23:59 GMT 1st June 2021.