Coursera platform offers, in cooperation with the University of Illinois, a free online course: Digital Media and Marketing Strategies.
About The Digital Media and Marketing Strategies Course
This free online course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in integrated marketing communication.
|The course is designed for||Beginner level.|
|Offered by||Coursera platform in cooperation with University of Illinois.|
|Course duration||18 hours.|
|Price||Free of charge.|
|Certificate upon Completion||Available with the paid version.|
|Course language||English (Subtitles: English).|
|Already enrolled||106,721 students.|
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Adopt a holistic and integrated approach to digital marketing planning.
- Develop a purposeful content marketing strategy to achieve your business and marketing goals.
- Effectively mix paid, earned, owned, and shared media channels to discover, reach, and engage your customers.
- Critically evaluate the role social media platforms play in viral and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and measure the success of digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify and manage risks in digital marketing.
What you will learn from this course:
- Course Orientation and Module 1: Setting Goals and Preparing Your Digital Assets
In this module, you will learn to strategically align business and marketing goals through strategic communication. You will also learn how to evaluate and prepare your digital assets for launching a digital campaign.
- Online and Video Marketing
In this module, you will learn key concepts and tactical considerations in managing online advertising, search optimization, content-based marketing, and CRM to discover and reach prospective consumers.
- Social and Email Marketing
In this module, you will learn the best ways to engage with audiences on social channels, social media strategy creation and execution, how to plan and execute an email campaign, and effective campaign measurement.
- Putting It All Together for Your Digital Plan
In this module, you will learn how to strategically select the appropriate KPIs and metrics to evaluate digital campaign success. You will also learn about the challenges and pitfalls in digital marketing.
How to enroll in Digital Media and Marketing Strategies course for free
Check the course official website and click on “Enroll For Free”. A “7-day Free Trial” box will pop up to you. Here you have two options, you can either join the paid version of the course by clicking on “Start free trial”, or you can view all course lessons for free by clicking on “Audit this course”.
After clicking on “Audit this course”, you can choose “Full Course, No Certificate” and then click on “Continue” to start your course for free!
If you are unable to pay and want a certificate, you can apply to Coursera for Financial aid.
The course official website:
You can start the course following this link:
Check other online free courses following Free Online Courses.